This is my presentation (at least the slides part) from the BCI Summit in Sydney today.
When I have some time I may take up Jan Husdal’s suggestion to develop some form of webinar. I assume that was Jan getting me back for highlighting new research for him to review!
The key message is this – if we want to make our organisations resilient we need to do a couple of things;
- First and foremost change our thinking.
- Resilience is not something we already have with a different name
- It is not rebranding BCM (or Risk)
- It is more Art than Science
- It is only relevant (and can only be given meaning) within the context of your organisation
Happy to field virtual questions via the comments.