It has been a slow week on the blog – and despite the cold weather I have not been getting a lot of reading done.
Here are a couple of links from my Google Reader that caught my eye during the week.
- Reading … Distinguishing between risk and issue http://ow.ly/1dQYsU
- Reading … Rupert Murdoch and the News about Honor (or the Lack Thereof) http://ow.ly/1dRSD1
- Better and faster – or still Vodafail? – a story on Vodafone’s attempt to turn around issues with its Australian network, which I posted about a few months back.
- Managing Supply Chain Risk, which is Jan Husdal’s review of the Economist Intelligence Unit risk survey.
- No doubt all our thoughts are with the folks of Norway after the events there this weekend.
- Recalling ..: … a professional’s lament http://is.gd/FRPqKK